We are there for you 24/7
Emergencies, Call (203) 756-7041
Keep your family safe and comfortable and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that we are here when you need us.
If your heating system fails, we always have a service technician on call to help you whether it be 2 am on a snowy night, temperatures below zero, weekend or holiday.
Our technicians have the expertise to get you up and running quickly and properly.
Common Problem Troubleshooting:
Before placing a service call, view the following common problems.
- Is your thermostat programmed correctly? Check to see if it is set above room temperature and that it is calling for “heat” not “cooling”.
- Is the red switch at the top of your basement stairs set to the “On” position. The switch should be up like on a light switch.
- Check the gauge at the top of your oil tank. If your tank is slightly out of level and reads below 1/8, you may be out.
- Check the switch on the side of your unit. It should be in the up position.
- Hit the reset button on your burner. Only one time.
- Is there power to your system? A breaker may have tripped preventing the unit from firing.
- If all the above fails, please call us anytime, (203) 756-7041. Whether night or day, we are here to serve you!