Lennox Elite Series EliteRequest a Quote
- Product Name
- Elite Series
- *Unit Cost
- Call for Quote
*Unit not sold separately. Does not include installation** cost.
** Cost to install is quoted based on the size of the home, the unit’s SEER rating, ductwork needs, electrical upgrade needs, permits and code upgrades if needed, and optional accessories (air cleaners, thermostats, etc)
- Product Description
- Technical Specs
True to their name, Elite Series products are a cut above when it comes to household comfort.
With impressive features and capabilities, Elite Series products not only deliver exceptional comfort, but also outstanding energy efficiency. Compared to conventional heating and cooling products, Elite Series can save you hundreds of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- icomfort®-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort
- Wi-Fi™ thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance**
- Two-stage, gas valve—works with the variable speed motor to match furnace output to household heating needs
- Enhanced humidity control—runs at different speeds to precisely control the flow of heated and cooled air throughout your home
- Secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Low-speed fan—provides a consistent, continuous flow of warm air.
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Multi-position models available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on heat exchanger
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.