Payment plans and government incentives
Wesson financing programs
Wesson Energy is working to make home energy efficiency improvements more affordable by offering long-term financing options.
Heating equipment: interest-free, 6 months – same as cash
Wesson Energy has trained and certified technicians who can assess your home’s energy performance and make the right equipment recommendations. Rebates and financing programs are available for heating customers, while funding lasts. Ask Wesson! We’ll walk you through the steps to a healthier, energy-smart home.
Incentives for energy-related improvements
Your Wesson contractor may be able to tell you about various incentives for energy-related home improvements. For example, you might qualify for Connecticut’s Weatherization Assistance Program, which helps low-income families make their homes more energy-efficient. Homeowners and renters are eligible to apply for services, which average almost $3,000 in material and labor/support per living unit. These services are free of charge to eligible applicants. In the case of renters, landlords are asked to contribute 20% of the material cost, from $30 to a maximum of $250 per eligible living unit.
To learn about and view our financing brochures, click here.
State financing programs
EnergizeCT Heating Loans
Low Rate Loans for Energy-Efficient Heating Systems If you are a residential customer of Connecticut Light & Power (CL&P) or The United Illuminating Company (UI), you may be eligible for a low-interest loan to purchase and install an energy efficient heating system.
- The only credit qualification is that the customer is current on their electric utility bill*
- * Applicants must have had either no late payment charges over the most recent six (6) consecutive months or no more than two (2) late payment charges over the last twelve (12) consecutive months
- For most types of Heating System Upgrades plus Gas & Propane Conversions and Geothermal
- Great mobile/tablet payment estimator to ensure that estimated savings are greater than the customer’s monthly payment. Click Here to calculate now!
- AFC First is expanding our staff of Energy Lending Specialists to provide faster and more efficient service for this heating season.
2.99% APR financing For Residential Heating Equipment Upgrades or Conversions
- No Cost to Contractor!
- Loans up to $15,000
- Installments on your loan will be billed conveniently on your monthly electric bill
- Low monthly payments on loan terms from 3 to 10 years which will result in a monthly payment equal to or less than your projected monthly energy savings
- Up to 90% of the heating system equipment and installation may be financed depending on projected energy savings – the greater the savings, the lower the down payment
- Required down payment may also be financed using off-bill financing including AFC First programs – credit standards apply.
Click here to learn more. To view the EnergizeCT heating loans brochure, please click here.
EnergizeCT Smart-E Loans
Finance Your Next Smart Energy Project! Smart-E Loans offer long-term, low-interest financing through participating lenders to help Connecticut residents make home energy improvements. Smart-E Loans are affordable, simple and quick to access. Click here to learn more.