Installation & Repairs
Wesson Energy installs a broad range of heating and cooling equipment from some of the world’s best manufacturers. Our installations are meticulous, with strict adherence to specifications so that your new system performs as intended.
Wesson works closely with customers to choose the most suitable propane appliances. Our crews install and service a full range of propane equipment, including fireplaces, stoves, fireplace inserts, room heaters, pool heaters and more. We provide valuable guidance and perform the complete installation, including all piping.
We also provide tanks and delivery, including the option for automatic delivery. Our propane customers can also choose helpful options such as combined billing and Smart Pay.
Wesson’s propane technicians perform regular maintenance and repairs on all propane appliances. Technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to respond to emergencies.
What we offer
- Insulation and weatherization are a Wesson Energy offering as part of our home efficiency services to reduce heating cooling and electrical demand.
- HVAC and humidity control services, including repairs, maintenance and installation, with an emphasis on reliable, high-efficiency equipment and alternative energy sources.
- Residential service plans that combine preventive maintenance, 24-hour service 365 days a year, and coverage that shields you from large repair expenses. Plans are available for most heating and cooling equipment.
- Commercial service plans that help businesses stay on task and save money by providing maintenance and repairs for heating and cooling systems.
- Plumbing that covers the full range of services, from minor repairs to complete overhauls of kitchens and bathrooms.
- Electric services, including repairs, wiring, service upgrades and more.
- Alternative energy services, including delivery, appliance installation, repairs, and equipment upgrades for biofuel, solar, geothermal or propane.
- Water treatment services address water quality problems with purification and filtration, so you can enjoy clear, clean water for drinking, washing and cleaning.
- Energy assistance from Connecticut’s Weatherization Assistance Program.
A holistic approach to energy efficiency
Wesson contractors work closely with our auditors to make sure that the work on your home or business gets to the heart of the problem. Our whole-home approach helps prioritize your potential contracting work in light of your audit results, your budget and your lifestyle priorities.
For questions, contact a Wesson Energy service representative.